POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bamboo test 1. : Re: Bamboo test 1. Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bamboo test 1.
From: Rob Verweij
Date: 11 Dec 2000 01:32:12
Message: <3A3474B9.1A25890E@worldonline.nl>
Yes, I figured he meant that but I couldn't find the right word for it:
segments (duh!) thanks for helping me out.
I have some difficulties on deciding what the best way of "modeling" is for
the segments. Texturing them is easy but "modeling" them isn't (well at least
for me it isn't). I thought I could do it by using a gradient bump map but
that doesn't look realistic. Well back to the drawingboard to figure out a way
to do the segments.

Thanx,

Rob.